Founded by Sunny Barak, the Sunny Builders Group offers playground turf installation services to clients from the San Diego, California area. When you need a fun and safe area for kids to play in, we’ve got you covered. With our trustworthy team of experts and advanced equipment, we can guarantee high-quality workmanship.
Benefits Of Playground Turf Installation
Here are the benefits of installing an artificial playground turf for children:
- Safer playground for kids to enjoy
- Regular maintenance such as mowing, weeding and edging are no longer necessary
- Does not draw in any bugs, pests or other animals that would normally be drawn to natural grass
- Chemical pesticides and dangerous fertilizers no longer need to be used
Interested clients are offered free estimates so they can plan their budgets accordingly.
You can schedule a consultation with us where we can discuss your vision for this project, as well as your goals, and your likes and dislikes. Our team of experts will be going over the design and layout that you propose, correcting anything that needs correction. We make sure to put together a plan that is able to accomplish your goal and still stay true to your original vision.
Once you have approved the final design, we will obtain the necessary materials as well as the permits required for the project. After everything has been settled, the construction phase will then start.
Why Choose Sunny Builders Group For Playground Turf Installation San Diego?
There are plenty of other companies that offer playground turf installation services in the San Diego area. Here are several reasons why you should choose Sunny Builders Group
- Our team of professionals are fully licensed and has the needed expertise to get the job done right the first time.
- We do not charge by the hour.
- We make sure to listen intently to your plans and ideas so we can combine our skills and expertise with your goals to bring your vision to life.
- We are fully insured and are up-to-date on the latest safety regulations. If you want, we can also provide proof of insurance.
- Our workers are fairly compensated and rewarded for their stellar performances.
- We have a tight-knit bond in our company that allows us to work seamlessly and easily cooperate with each other for a much more efficient workflow.
What is the process of installing a playground turf?
The first step is to follow all safety regulations. This involves clearing and securing the area properly and making sure that it is suited for turf installation.
Then, the area is framed with wood panels and the base is leveled. After preparing the area, we will then apply your chosen padding, making sure to leave 1/8” and ¼” inches of space between each pad. This allows for the easy contraction and extraction of the material.
The turf is then laid out and secured with glue and seaming tape instead of nails so it’s safer for children. However, nails will be used below the layer of the turf and around the area that has been framed, which is out of the area where the kids will play and will also improve the durability of the grass.
To finish the job, a non-abrasive infill is applied to disinfect the area.
This process usually takes up to two days.